News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: EU to grab UK pensions
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:56 am 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... id-Cameron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:06 am 

No surprise there then.

This from the Mail is true not only as far as the EU is concerned; much of it applies here too:

Attachments:
20160411_060238.jpg
20160411_060238.jpg [ 7.56 MiB | Viewed 7498 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:06 pm 

It very much appears as though we frogs are almost being boiled to death now, and still we can't comprehend what is going on and somehow manage crawl out of the hot water. Anybody expecting the referendum on EU membership to rescue us is most likely going to be very much disappointed.

From the 24th of June this year we should expect a rapid acceleration into full and direct rule from Brussels. I suspect that when David Cameron says he doesn't want another term as PM/Tory Leader, he's really stating that direct rule from Brussels will declare Westminster obsolete. The shadow boxing between Osborne and Johnson for Party Leadership is probably a sham for public consumption only.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:40 am 

Osbourne's rants/threats I find offensive. I don't believe anything he is saying. Staying in will be very damaging as Brussels piles on the pressure and assert strips everything.

Threat upon threat is becoming very boring.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:52 am 

I agree with you Kremmen. Osborne, Cameron & Co. are now behaving like desperate and impotent young children; issuing loud mouthed threats of “my Dad's bigger than your Dad – so there!”, because they have no rational argument to support their claims.

The desperation in the REMAIN camp is so great that we should expect a lot of vote rigging to go on before the 'result' is announced. Even now, the signs are not at all good for a clean referendum, as the illegal £9.3 million spent of that Government pamphlet suggests.

Since the political class have blatantly committed treason behind our backs by handing Britain over to that foreign power of the EU, without the agreement of the British people, we should be expecting every possible dirty deed to be committed against us so as to keep us under the EU jackboot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:52 am 

I agree about vote rigging. Being the Gov it will likely get covered up to a degree that to prove it will be extremely difficult.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:11 am 

I think an out vote is very likely, certainly if you go by the overwhelming opinion on social media, but I don't believe it will be honoured.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:06 pm 

Me neither.

Obamas rant at the weekend was presumably stage managed by him and Cameron. I can guess why.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:27 pm 

With a saddened heart I was compelled to take this action ..
" Dear sir, I wish to inform you .that after 57 years of membership to the Trade Unions.I have now cancelled the direct debit.I can NOT contribute to an organisation that is backing the REMAIN Campaign.As I do not which myself or my future generations to live under a DICTATORSHIP of which I am certain the EU is .I will use the money VERY wisely to contribute my membership to UKIP ...PLEASE VOTE TO LEAVE.june 23rd.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:01 pm 

ARTFTE wrote:
With a saddened heart I was compelled to take this action ..
" Dear sir, I wish to inform you .that after 57 years of membership to the Trade Unions.I have now cancelled the direct debit.I can NOT contribute to an organisation that is backing the REMAIN Campaign.As I do not which myself or my future generations to live under a DICTATORSHIP of which I am certain the EU is .I will use the money VERY wisely to contribute my membership to UKIP ...PLEASE VOTE TO LEAVE.june 23rd.

ARTFTE: I feel something of your pain.

Apart from a very few voices of sound reason; it appears that the vast majority of officialdom, and those in any public position, are determined to destroy what little is now left of Britain. Wherever we look, or whoever we listen to, the message is the same – there is a deep desire to destroy Britain.

Not only is there a political and corporate desire to destroy Britain; the signs are ,that there is a deep-seated plan to undermine all goodness and replace it with a 'compassionate' faced, and hard-headed evil; a plan that almost every public grouping and organisation appears to be party to. The inversion of all that many of us consider to be the 'norm', now appears to be unstoppable.

When Government refuses to control and defend our national borders, then there is evil at work. When Government uses scare tactics to persuade the electorate to vote for its own subjugation, we should know there is evil at work. When Government legislates to invert normality and disadvantage the majority, then we should know that evil has been granted total freedom to operate. When Government engages the support of foreign agents and political leaders to persuade the British electorate to vote for the loss of their sovereignty, then we can be certain that political treachery is at work. When the unions, local authorities, MPs, corporations, charities, celebrities, broadcasters, bankers, and foreign agents support a British Government of evil, then we can be sure there is a conspiracy to destroy Britain.

I think in the current situation, where we we have wide open defenceless national borders and a politically castrated military, it provides a reflection of what is going on in the spiritual realm over Britain. Our sins as a people, have resulted in the removal of all Spiritual protection; now we must endure the fruit of our own national rebellion. Which is why I believe that a 'NO' vote in the referendum will not be honoured.

I can't find the article today, but in yesterday's Daily Telegraph there was an article stating that MPs were ready to vote down a 'NO' result in the referendum. Here are two other reports, one from Russia Today: https://www.rt.com/uk/345545-mps-majori ... le-market/

another report from the Express:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/677446 ... t-politics

I believe these reports seriously suggest that any resemblance of democracy in Britain is a total sham, and the whole of the EU referendum is one huge bag of political hot air.