News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Quentin Letts
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:28 am 

In this advert for his latest book Letts 'identifies' some of the 'furtive elite' who claim the right govern us.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4uoIB4JlU

In his final sentence of this article he makes this statement:
Quote:
And the biggest ‘bastard’ of them all, at the very top of my list of patricians treating the rest of us with contempt? I’ll reveal his identity on Monday.
Who is the HE Letts is referring to? I can think of dozens of names that fit the bill; and many of them are SHE, too. In fact, the large majority of the political class, the bankers, and the 'Establishment' are equally guilty of patronising elitism in my opinion. Their tentacles now reach into every sector of our society; no part of our lives is free from their interfering and false dogma.

since the DM, along with all the MSM, is as guilty of controlling our minds and behaviour as the established elite are; I'm very surprised that the Daily Mail has the audacity to publish this article.

As for Brexit – it hasn't happened, it isn't happening, it will never happen. Britain will remain fully locked into the evil EU under the guise of a “New Partnership”. The patronising elitists have devoted far too much time, energy, and money over decades into ensuring that we're buried under the EU, to let all their deviant 'hard work' slip out of their hands now - on grounds that the plebs voted OUT. The patronising elite have no intention of being put in their place. Jack is out of his box, and we're not going to be permitted to put him back in and close the lid.

Post subject: Re: Quentin Letts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:12 am 

Great writing by Letts as ever. Fascinating... really wondering who he's got in mind if it's not Blair.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:39 pm 

Blair, Cameron, Prince Charles, QEII, Heath: Any number of names could fit the bill. I think it isn't possible to lay the blame on any one individual; a conspiracy has been, and continues to operate 'behind the scenes. No one individual could have accomplished so much against us without there being a massive conspiracy. The conspiracy reaches down through all local authorities - as far as two and three weekly domestic waste collection, etc. And the mainstream media gives every sign of being involved with it all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:57 am 

I think the mystery man turned out to be Richard Branson!