News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Letter from ex-MI6 chief
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:02 pm 

Dearlovehttps://www.thesun.co.uk/news/b ... -security/

The full letter is reproduced here:
https://brexitcentral.com/former-mi6-ch ... curity-eu/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 am 

That first link is corrupt as it's a merge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:37 am 

Kremmen wrote:
That first link is corrupt as it's a merge
Sorry, try this now:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/brexit/78 ... -security/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:15 pm 

I think her 'Remain' credentials are now coming out and this drivel she's been spouting about Brexit is all smoke and mirrors.

Given that an awful lot of cross party MP's are going to vote against her plan it must be bad. Let's be honest, they should know more about it than we do.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:54 pm 

I was listening to the radio in the car this morning. I can’t quote all the details because when driving my mind is not totally fixed on the radio. A Tory MP, for somewhere in Surrey (I think), had a number of points put to him about the current Brexit situation, and the legality of it. My ears pricked up when I heard the MP effectively say, it’s true, even MPs don’t really know what the ‘deal’ actually entails. Then he went on to explain why the Government shouldn’t divulge the legalities behind the deal. It left me confused.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 pm 

Dearlove is right.
Why won't May release the FULL legal advice so that Parliament can gain a true understanding of its implications. I guess the answer is that it contains some unpleasant truths that she is frightened that we will immediately see the traitorous nature of her plan.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:37 pm 

We’ve been fed half truths, lies, and deceit from the political classes for a very long time; particularly since the New World Order and man-made 'climate change' took over political doctrine. Deceit and hypocrisy have become the political trademark. They have engaged in endless broken promises. They even have a groundless dodgy dossier filched off the internet to their credit, with which was used to lie to Parliament and the people in order to justify an illegal war.

We were taken into the EU, supposedly a Common Market, under deceit and bare-faced lies. I can remember, back in 1972/3 the political class were asked whether the Common Market, (EEC, European Economic Community) meant political union; we were told, NO, it is not about political union. But it was, it always has been about political union and the surrendering of national independent sovereignty to the EU. It all amounts to lies upon lies; deceit upon deceit. So why should we believe anything they say now, especially when May refuses to disclose all the legalities surrounding the latest situation surrounding her ‘deal’, a deal none of us voted for? The referendum ballot paper said nothing about negotiating a deal; it was about Leave or Remain, and Remain won.

We have many many reasons for not taking the mere words of any Prime Minister and their advisors at face value. Sadly, the mainstream media have also succeeded in seriously downgrading their own trustworthiness by not fully exposing the wickedness in high places.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:45 pm 

I just hope it ends in a no deal.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 am 

A 'no deal' is looking very unlikely now that Parliament has voted to have a say on the outcome if May's 'deal' is voted down next week.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:53 pm 

If it's voted down then what 'deal' will be available to stop a 'no deal' other than staying in?

The EU are doing what we should have done and are saying they won't budge.

I dread to think of the anarchy if they cancel Brexit.