News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:29 pm 

Globalist tools...

https://edwardjblack.com/2019/10/13/ext ... -scam/amp/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:22 pm 

Sadly, the world is no longer interested in truth, nor will it spare the time to listen to truth. A state of rebellion against all truth has become the new norm. Insanity has taken over, and there is no reasoning with insanity. By rejecting truth, the world is wide open to accepting every lie and form of deception.
From the link you provided Jon:
Quote:
There is a fever sweeping over the western world. True, incurable sickness has been its resting state for decades, but presently symptoms look set to intensify, producing all the sort of horrors that such fevers produce in the minds of rather lost middle-class men and women. The fever, with a rather self-triumphant, apocalyptic trumpet-blast, calls itself “Extinction Rebellion”.

From Revelation 17:5 KJV
Quote:
...MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
For those with ears to hear and eyes to see, Babylon, the mother of all abominations, is rising across the globe.

Quote from Jeremiah 51:7 NKJV
Quote:
Babylon was a golden cup in the LORD’s hand, That made all the earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; Therefore the nations are deranged.

Or, as the KJV translates the same verse:
Quote:
Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Another quote from the article Jon linked to:
Quote:
The absence of a healthy debate about climate science, and the constant repetition of dogma about the science being settled – which has to be the most unscientific statement one can make, as science is never a consensus, but a moving target open to repudiation – has led to the environment movement being hijacked by the hard left, which seeks to capture and control both local and world economies. Thus, capture and control every person living within them.
Does it not seem rather odd how embedded in the system these revolutionaries are? How well organised. And how very tolerant the authorities have been about their activism, which is ultimately intended to cause food shortages and “once that happens the regime will fall.” Not that this extremism deters the UK’s Energy minister, Claire Perry who recently said that if she was younger, she would have joined the protests herself.

Quote from the Book of Revelation, 18:1- 4
Quote:
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
I recommend reading the whole of chapters 17 & 18 of the Book of Revelation for a description of what is coming down the road.

Another worthwhile message of the times: "Now Something Wicked This Way Comes" But are we listening?
https://rev310.com/2019/10/something-wi ... -way-comes

I have had numerous conversations in writing with my MP concerning global warming/climate change. I have sent documentary evidence contradicting the "consensus"; I also invited my MP to attend free science-based lectures against the myth of climate change, lectures which were conveniently presented inside the House of Commons. He stubbornly refused to attend the lectures, and his only response to my writings is to say, "the consensus is agreed". That is the kind insanity that the prophet Jeremiah mentions, and is referred to above in this comment.

No amount of complaining is going to make any difference to this world's madness because a spiritual blindness has descended over the whole world, a blindness that only the Holy Spirit inspired preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ will remove. To reject Jesus Christ is to reject TRUTH. In these Last Days the resulting vacuum is filled with lies, deceit, wickedness and evil.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:34 pm 

I am amazed at the very clear signs and gathering pace of all this.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:26 pm 

I was converted as a grown man and engineer, became a Christian, back in May 1972, in Chetham, Kent. That event immediately challenged all my previous understandings of this world and its teachings. As an ‘evolutionist’ before my re-birth into Jesus Christ, the first understanding to be challenged was the myth of evolution. It was as if the lights had been switched on; what I experienced of the power of the resurrection life of Jesus Christ in my new born again life could only mean that the Bible was totally true and accurate. I became convinced that the Biblical account of the creation and all else had to be 100% true.

The impact of the revelation of Biblical truth created in me an interest in Bible prophecy and its historic accuracy. It is generally accepted that approximately 28% to 30% of the Bible text is prophetic. Some of the prophetic texts of the Bible are mind-blowing in accuracy and detail. For example, the Book of Daniel is one of those mind-blowing books. Daniel, of the Old Testament, actually prophesied the very day that Jesus Christ would be crucified hundreds of years before the Calvary event took place. Daniel also prophesied the rise of the revived Roman Empire, a one-world globalist system in the last of the Last Days (precisely what we are witnessing today), the return of the Jews to their Promised Land of Israel. The Bible also foretells that the ancient language of Hebrew would be restored as the language of the new state of Israel.

As if to underline the Babylonian nature of the EU (the revived Roman Empire) the EU Parliament Building is built so as to represent the building of the original Tower of Babel, see this article for photos of the EU Parliament building compared to the depictions of Tower of Babel:
http://www.inplainsite.org/html/european_union.html

There is also an EU portrayal of the Woman riding the Beast; see this article:
https://www.thenewfederalist.eu/Europa- ... ern-Europe

The “Woman Riding the Beast”; see the Bible quote below:
Quote:
Revelation 17:3
So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Are these things accidental? I don’t think so. Put it another way, thinking rationally, and whilst carefully observing the direction of this world’s system, is there any hope for a better world on this earth under the control of the current ‘elite’ any time soon? Even the ‘elite’ are talking of extinction, rebellion, population reduction, famines, floods, and imminent disasters.

Is it not time to give serious attention and consideration to what the Bible is saying to us about the times we are living through? Or do we simply bury our heads in the proverbial sand, and hope against hope that what we are seeing and hearing on a daily basis isn’t happening to us. It ought to be clear to everyone of us by now that the political class are 100% out of their depth when it comes to fixing anything. On the other hand, deceit and lies fall from their lips without a hint of a blush, and certainly there is no shame.

Jesus said: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one come to the except through Me. John 14:6.
By the way, that "I AM" at the beginning of that sentence is also a declaration the Jesus Christ is GOD!

Jesus Christ also said:
John 3:16 -21 (ESV):
16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”