News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:54 pm 

So, here we are again, under another house arrest, that has not been fully lifted since last March. This time we are told it is to last until sometime in February, the question is – which February? We were told the original house arrest was for three weeks to “Save The NHS”. Well, that three week period has now become a 12 month period. Apparently, the NHS remains in need of saving after nearly 12 months of ‘NHS saving’ house arrests. At this time there are numerous videos online clearly showing that many NHS hospitals are at best very quiet, with what suspiciously appears to be in some cases, closed and locked empty wards.

I live on a road that leads past a crematorium, that’s where dead bodies are disposed of. During this long period of endless house arrest I take some of my exercise by walking the local paths and streets, I frequently pass the crematorium. For months I have not seen a funeral procession entering of leaving the crematorium, that’s not to say there have not been any, but I haven’t been passing when any were in progress. The gates have always been open and unlocked, with the crematorium car park being nearly empty.
During the flu season of 2018, which happened to be a bad year for flu deaths in my area. Whenever I passed the crematorium during that winter invariably there were funerals and processions taking place, and the car park, which is clearly visible from the road, was frequently full to overflowing, with dozens of cars parked on the passing lane. The road that passes the crematorium is a narrow tree lined country lane, funeral processions leading to the crematorium never travel any faster than 20mph, which always produces a long tailback of local vehicles that are unable to pass. When the crematorium car park is full, as it frequently was during the bad flu season of 2018, funeral attendees parked their cars outside the crematorium in the narrow country lane; this means that a busy crematorium simply cannot be missed by passing local traffic. I have not seen any any funeral processions during 2019, neither have I been restricted by parked cars in the lane.

I’m not suggesting that no funerals took place at the local crematorium during 2019, I am saying that they have been so few as to be unnoticed. During the winter of 2018 the crematorium was very busy, it was impossible to not notice it. The local press during the 2018 winter regularly announced that the local hospital was so busy that new patients were being taken by ambulance to other hospitals; I’ve not seen any such notices through 2019 in the local press.

Instead of trying to "Save The NHS" by imposing house arrest on the whole nation, maybe it would be better if the Government were to simply close down the whole of the NHS. Isn't that what's effectively been done though? It definitely does appear that the government, and the NHS, are currently showing little concern for anybody who is in need of NON covid-19 treatment - perhaps that explains the high death-rate that government and the mainstream media are constantly announcing.

I would like to wish everybody a happy New Year, somehow though, I suspect that Al. Johnson, Hancock, Witty, Valance, Ferguson & Co have other plans for us.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:58 pm 

Hospitals are currently under less pressure than the average for the previous four years.