News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 am 

Fascinating article about the Met Office and "global warming"...

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/895 ... et-office/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:38 am 

JON. I have only only just stumbled upon this topic. Interesting read and I agree with much of it. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:41 pm 

I'd forgotten all about that article. EVERYBODY should read it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:42 pm 

Jon wrote:
I'd forgotten all about that article. EVERYBODY should read it.
And so they all should read it, especially the political class, the ones responsible for dreaming up and forcing the insane Climate Change Act upon us.

The problem is, the LibLabCon political class are not interested in truth, they are fully committed to leading this nation into a dictatorship.

I have tried over the life of this parliament to convince my MP that 'global warming/climate change' has virtually nothing to do with CO2, but has a lot to do with the solar cycles. I have sent him several excellent scientific papers and reports linking the sun's activity to climate and weather. I even forewarned him of a superb scientific presentation that was to take place in the House of Commons many months ago; my MP wrote to say he was too busy to attend the presentation; he went on to say, 'in any case, the consensus is agreed – CO2 is the problem'. There is no conversation with these people, they are deliberately blind and deaf to facts, real evidence, and truth. Their own 'consensus' is their 'evidence' because they are deceitfully working to an evil agenda.

This plot:
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/image ... dict_l.gif
shows two sunspot cycles. The left hand peak is solar cycle 23, and the lower peak on the right is the current solar cycle 24 sunspot activity. The trend of the low activity solar cycle 24 suggests that cycle 25 may be even less active than solar cycle 24. There are some excellent reports out on the web that clearly link solar sunspot activity to global temperaures - low solar sunspot activy means lower global temperatures.

Temperature data shows there has been no global warming over the last 15 years or so, and the last 9 to 10 years of data shows global cooling. With solar cycle 24 now appearing to be on the decline, and with the possibility of solar cycle 25 being even less active than cycle 24, then global cooling looks likely to continue.

A warm day, a thunderstorm, or a forest fire, and the media, such as the BBC, are loudly shouting 'global warming/climate change due man-made CO2. Yet the first snow in 112 years and there is no mention of the possibility of global cooling.

First snow in Cairo for 112 years:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... es-2923418

The reason the political class, the BBC, and the Met Office do not accept global cooling is: global cooling due to solar inactivity does not support their plan to control us through an all-controlling dictatorship that rations essential supplies of energy, water, food, etc. etc.

There is no reasoning with the political class of the LibLabCon, they have to be removed from office through the ballot box.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 am 

I've been logging Max/Min temps since 2009. I can't see any significant changes:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:15 pm 

Excellent Kremmen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 am 

If you look closer there are 3 horizontal lines. One is the 0°C and the other 2 are 'trend' lines and as you can see they are flat so no upward or downward movement (trend).