News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Plastering
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:06 am 

I need a bit of plastering done, and someone my wife works with has suggested a guy named Wayne, of buildwise. middlesex, with an address in Ashford, Middx.
I had a brief telephone conversation with the guy, who seemed genuine, but I was wondering if anyone had heard of, or had work done by the company, before I jump in.

Post subject: Re: Plastering
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm 

Nope... Ashford is the other side of the airport. There are probably quite a few plasters called Wayne, so that's not a lot to go on.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:08 pm 

Jon wrote:
Nope... Ashford is the other side of the airport. There are probably quite a few plasters called Wayne, so that's not a lot to go on.

Thanks for the reply Jon, I appreciate that Ashford is out in the boonies, near Staines, but I was wondering if anyone had had work done by buildwise.Middlesex.
Naturally it would be good if someone knew Wayne, and could say, great guy, good worker, or tosser, give him a miss, but at the moment I'm just hoping that
someone knows his firm, and could give me a guide on any work they've done, of course, I could ask Wayne for references, but I thought i'd try this first.
I live miles from west London, in Wapping, I only registered to ask the question about buildwise, but I'll probably join in any chat that's going, thanks again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:34 pm 

Thanks Boomer. It's probably a long shot but you never know!