News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:56 am 

Quote:
Detectives investigating the murder of 22-year-old Hashim Abdalla Ali, who was fatally shot in west London on Thursday, 11 October, have made an arrest.

A 27-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday, 30 October, on suspicion of murder at an address in Birmingham. He remains in police custody.

Police were called at 14:43hrs on Thursday, 11 October to Uxbridge Road at the junction with West Drayton Road in Hillingdon where a black Mercedes was reported to have collided with a number of parked vehicles.

Hashim Abdalla Ali was found in the Mercedes suffering from a suspected gunshot injury; he was being driven to hospital when the collision occurred.

They would like to speak with anyone who was in the area between 14:30 and 14:45hrs; it is a quiet area and it is likely that people would have heard the gunshot.

Any witnesses or anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or via 101 quoting reference 4434/11 October.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:07 pm 

A friend told me on Friday that a house in Central Avenue had a complete forensic examination, the house was used by the suspect arrested along with others. The shooting was not mistaken identity, it was not the wrong place at the wrong time, it was a feud over drugs. Some locals noticed frequent visitors at all times of the day and night - going to the Police was not an option fearing being identified and putting their families at risk of harm.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:54 am 

Surely an anonymous CrimeStoppers call then ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:39 pm 

Kremmen, I suggested that myself and my friend said going to authorities was simply not an option due to the fear of repercussions, even now my friends relative is worried that visitors that they previously confronted would think they had something to do with the police raid. It’s irrational because the shooting started the chain of events, not from locals contacting the police. My friend has been living in his relatives house since.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:57 pm 

I can imagine.

That's why CrimeStoppers anonymous is a good reporting tool.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:06 am 

Wow, that's a shocking situation for your friends Lunar. Outrageous.