News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 am 

Lol ARTFTE!! The Remain people talking Britain down of course!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:48 pm 

Is it me, this woman is a complete nutter, ,why can't other people see through her.
She is so FALSE, She is saying Scotland can do Both, that is to Remain in the EU and stay in the UK evan when the UK is OUT of the EU..MAD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:18 pm 

I'm fed up of the forever-whingeing Scottish Nationalists. Under the Barnet agreement they get more £'s per capita than England yet they're never happy!!! I wish we could physically separate Scotland from England and let them float off into EU Nirvana. Sturgeon thinks that May has given her a veto over BREXIT, I hope we're not seeing some reversal plan starting to come into play ....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:58 pm 

We should all know by now that the political class and official authorities do lie to us; the whole of man-made global warming/climate change myth should convince us that we are fed an endless stream of lies by those in all sectors of officialdom.

When not a lot seems to make any sense, maybe it's time to think the unthinkable, and begin to look outside of the mainstream media's unified output for our news sources.

Sturgeon, May, the Dougherty family's stolen children, the Transformation Agenda, authority that refuses to answer questions: this 50 minute newscast will probably not please or interest many people who just want to live their lives in peace and tranquillity, but it may help to put some of the jigsaw pieces into their correct places:

http://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/u ... -july-2016

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:11 pm 

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julia Gillard has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead with guts and determination.

The whole world needs a leader like this!
Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia,
as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported
spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation
worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist
attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by
millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian,
or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push,
but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation,
and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools.
If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home,
because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours,
and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity
to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag,
Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage
of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.
If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here.
So accept the country that accepted you.
IF we circulate this among ourselves in Canada ,UK & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:37 pm 

I'm very surprised by this if it's real. Gillard is a global warming nutter so I wouldn't expect this kind of plain speaking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:43 pm 

Sadly, it's a hoax. Brilliant words but as I thought, Gillard never said them
Far too sensible.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/govern ... grants.htm

She's the sort of idiot who would call it hate speech.