News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I wouldn't want to work from home because I haven't got the self discipline. I know I would start working and then go and make a cuppa, notice the washing up hadn't been done and I would probably do that and then vacuum the floor - I'd end up with hardly any work being done. I need to stay in the office away from all those wonderful distractions LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
The discipline isn't too bad but it's the lack of banter with colleagues in the office I miss.

What does everyone else do for a living? I'm an IT project manager


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
IT Programmer.

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Last edited by Kremmen on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
I'm working at home tomorrow hope there are a few more posts to entertain me :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... though you were WORKING at home!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Working yes but still require the need for banter in between sending emails doing project plans etc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Im'e working at home every day, :o :o

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
so am I at the moment Jim :lol:

I'm still off sick and won't be going back to work for another few weeks yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Posts: 120
Sunshine wrote:
so am I at the moment Jim :lol:

I'm still off sick and won't be going back to work for another few weeks yet.


Managed to get Chickenpox when in my 60's , a long time back, so had to be quarantined for a week at home. Answered work related questions by phone and E-Mail but sure didn't feel up to computer draughting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Working At Home
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Poor you! How are you feeling?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke