WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://www.westlondonchat.com/

Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says
https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2096
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ARTFTE [ Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25427663


Image

Author:  Robongar [ Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

We've had these for a couple of years now, just a heads up.
If you're in the habit, of folding them and putting them in you pocket. They slide out very easy, I found $320 just the other day. Where somebody got out of the car and the cash just fell to the floor.
Also, they stick together more than new paper money

Author:  Jon [ Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

I don't think it will be long before cash is abolished.

Author:  john [ Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

Yep no cash , then you can be tracked

Author:  Kremmen [ Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

I can't see cash being scrapped as not everyone can have or is allowed to have a bank account. I agree it's being used less but I never use any form of card in what I deem to be a dodgy shop.

Author:  ARTFTE [ Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

I was just wondering how long would it be, before, the Notes we have stashed ,will become illegal ( and have no value)?
Image

Author:  Brian [ Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

We've had plastic money for ages. It doesn't stretch any further.
:lol:

Author:  Kremmen [ Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

Easier to launder though

Author:  Brian [ Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Plastic banknotes to start in 2016, Bank of England says

Nah! it sticks to the iron.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/