WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://www.westlondonchat.com/

World of Empires, is this what REMAINERS really want?
https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2447
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  World of Empires, is this what REMAINERS really want?

Verhofstadt: EU empire (Reich) is only way to defend Britain

In this short video clip Verhofstadt ought to remind us of Hitler and his Reich of a thousand years:
https://twitter.com/tomhfh/status/11729 ... 61/video/1



Assorted media reports:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/09/w ... s-empires/

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article ... nd-britain

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... y-deny-it/

Author:  Westonman [ Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: World of Empires, is this what REMAINERS really want?

When I saw the video linked to above I immediately thought of this Scripture passage:

Daniel 7:7 - 8 (NKJV)
“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. “I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/