WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://www.westlondonchat.com/

What do we make of this?
https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2452
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  What do we make of this?

https://www.altnewsmedia.net/opinion/ex ... blaiklock/

Author:  Jon [ Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What do we make of this?

The plot thickens...as ever.

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What do we make of this?

With the Tories, or should I say Boris, trying his hardest to honour the referendum the Brexit Party isn't needed. In fact it may do more harm than good.

Author:  Jon [ Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What do we make of this?

I would so love to believe that. But I can't help thinking it's too good to be true. Deep down I suspect Boris is in on the plot.

And unless I see the Brexit Party confronting the global warming hoax, then they are no use at all because it's vastly more dangerous to us than even a European superstate.

Author:  Westonman [ Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What do we make of this?

Jon wrote:
I would so love to believe that. But I can't help thinking it's too good to be true. Deep down I suspect Boris is in on the plot.

And unless I see the Brexit Party confronting the global warming hoax, then they are no use at all because it's vastly more dangerous to us than even a European superstate.

I agree with you 100%! If BJ is incapable of seeing through the lies behind the global warming hoax then there really isn't any hope for us under his PM-ship.

I see no hope of anything ever improving in any policies or actions coming from any of the political parties. As you rightly say; the big issue is the false climate change doctrine, which NONE of them will tackle. I prefer to call it a doctrine of demons. It is most certainly based on a pack of endless lies, coming from the father of lies. That is another major indicator of today; lies and deceit are now the norm, whether it be from the political class, the media, NGOs, loveless 'charities', etc. truth is now a very rare commodity indeed.

We are witnessing blatant shamelessness for treachery and wrongdoing by our so-called representatives, where good is now evil, and evil is the new good. The UK, with powerful influence from the whole of the political class, and successive governments, has descended into Last Days lawlessness. We are most definitely in those "perilous times". When you see these things, Look up! see James 5:8.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/