WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://www.westlondonchat.com/

Over seventies “told” to quarantine for 4 MONTHS
https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2503
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Westonman [ Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Over seventies “told” to quarantine for 4 MONTHS

This policy reveals a very nasty political and mainstream media mind-set:
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/0 ... ronavirus/


Here is a comment on the current situation from a 48 year old nurse:

“I’m not afraid; I’m angry and sad. I’m angry at the rate that our liberties are being snatched away and our way of life destroyed. There was a flu epidemic about 20 years ago and I remember the freezer trucks parked outside hospitals as morgues couldn’t cope with the number of dead bodies and there was none of this hysteria.
I am sure police will abuse their powers to arrest people they “think are sick”. I see the potential of the army being used to enforce the quarantine and these liberties never being restored. Businesses and livelihoods will be destroyed; the global elite have failed to get the socialist parties that they required elected through democracy so they’re using fear to cause the same end result; loss of liberty and the destruction of society.
I am heartbroken at the prospect of so many older people dying alone and desperately lonely. I can’t imagine the impact of enforced imprisonment – there will be an epidemic of depression and suicide amongst the elderly. It’s worse than prison, at least prisoners see other humans and don’t have to worry about supplying their own food etc, or paying to be imprisoned! That is the age group who are more likely to be widowed and then shut home alone, it’s truly unimaginable.
The very idea that there was a mention in the press that this was somehow an effort to avoid the NHS having to make the choice not to treat the over 65s!? So we kill the unborn and abandon those who are no longer of working age; it truly breaks my heart.
I am not afraid, my time of death has been in His hands for the whole of my life – it is well with my soul – but I long for home.
Longing for His glorious appearing but praying for those that are lost.”

I feel the same righteous anger and sadness.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/