This is an excellent article that every politician, medic, local governments official and all the people of Britain ought to read and comprehend:
Https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/Peter Hitchens’ experience of an incompetent doctors is my experience too. From what Peter Hitchens describes, I had a similar experience. Only in my case the surgery took place. Surgery did not cure my problem, it made it far worse. I had to endure about another 7 years of being prescribed the wrong antibiotics that only subdued the problem for a short while - there was no cure for me until I came face to face with a female nurse on a Sunday morning in an A & E Dept. This nurse actually took the time to properly examine me, correctly diagnose the problem , consult with her medical directory, called for a specialist doctor to confirm her diagnosis and prescribed the correct antibiotic. That antibiotic was unpleasant to take because of the effect it has on my internals – but it worked.
For years I was prescribed statins, which caused severe loss of muscle in my left leg. Eventually I saw a consultant on the human nervous system – after an MRI scan, and examining me he became angry that I had been prescribed statins. He wrote a very strong letter to my GP, stating “This man should never have been prescribed statins”.
Like Peter Hitchens, I too have little confidence in my GP, and medics generally. A white coat, stethoscope hanging from the neck and coupled with a condescending and surly manner is no guarantee of expertise. In fact, I now suspect that such is too frequently a massive camouflage to cover a severe lack in the department of competence.
There are some very good doctors and nurses out there, unfortunately in my opinion, finding them is the first major obstacle. And the system is geared up against us.
Likewise in the sphere of politics, there are far too many who lack real knowledge and expertise; especially when it comes to science, technology and engineering. A grand self-opinion of themselves is no substitute for down-to-earth know-how. Over confident PPE qualified want-to-bes’ with little or no knowledge of the real world is a recipe for the kind of disaster that we are currently having to endure.
The overwhelming political commitment to the man-made climate change hoax is proof positive that we are ruled by very dangerous people who assume they know all the answers - but actually only know how to follow an agenda.