| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://www.westlondonchat.com/ |
|
| How embarrassing https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=314 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | How embarrassing |
http://order-order.com/2012/04/13/kens- ... spiracy%29 |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How embarrassing |
I hope he gets trounced like Labour in Bradford. |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How embarrassing |
Not so much embarrassing, as downright sickening. Livingstone was the final reason I left London. I couldn't tolerate his hand in my pocket taking money to fund political insanity. Though now, that insanity has become policy for just about every local authority in the land. I hope all the LibLabConGreen Party get trounced, and at all future elections too. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How embarrassing |
+1 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|