WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://www.westlondonchat.com/

45 Million People Aspire to Move to and Live in the UK!
https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=330
Page 1 of 1

Author:  geezer466 [ Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  45 Million People Aspire to Move to and Live in the UK!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/153992/150-Million-Adults-Worldwide-Migrate.aspx

Where else can an unemployed bus driver get a taxpayer funded £2,000 per week mansion in Maida Vale with breakfast delivered every morning?

Or live here, sign on and claim for five kids back in Eastern Europe. Or return home and work there while claiming here and just fly back in when you need to.

Better still fake some 'back problem' and get disability including a new car.

I wish I was joking about the above statement (in a Daily Mail sort of way) but sadly I am not and I make no apology for it.

I'm surprised about second place though,

Surely folks in the third world must have now heard of Labour's fabled open door policy, now carried on by the Toe-rags and the Il-liberals now in power.
Come on in folks there's only one million young people jobless. Come on in....

I think in another 50 years most of the British living in the UK will have little if any connection family-wise with those who fought WW2.

Big statement I know, but there you go.

People keep telling me that London is no longer a British city, what are the inevitable consequences of that. It may take a few generations but it will completely alter the rest of the country in time.

Author:  jim [ Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 45 Million People Aspire to Move to and Live in the UK!

Maybe a Socialist Republic who knows? maybe Hermadge should call out the guard. :cry: :cry:

Author:  SOT [ Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 45 Million People Aspire to Move to and Live in the UK!

Second place!! - It's a shame that the UK can't seem do as well on the Olympic medal table :-)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/