WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://www.westlondonchat.com/

No Post on Tuesday 6th.....
https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=738
Page 1 of 1

Author:  geezer466 [ Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 pm ]
Post subject:  No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20214701

Quote:
A fire at a Royal Mail sorting office in Northolt, west London, has destroyed the building's loading bay, the London Fire Brigade said.

The blaze at the premises on Mandeville Road was reported at 16:26 GMT on Monday

Author:  jane [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

My post comes from Hayes :-)

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

Spotted this on Teletext this morning.

What do we reckon:

Firework, suspicious parcel, careless employee

Author:  jane [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

I got my bills this morning as usual :-(

Author:  geezer466 [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

Kremmen wrote:
Spotted this on Teletext this morning.

What do we reckon:

Firework, suspicious parcel, careless employee


I thought teletext was all switched off....

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/04/18/ceefax_london/

Author:  Jon [ Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

Phew that's a relief! Ithought you meant there were no posts on here!

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

The digital text on BBC1 - whatever it's called.

I still call it Teletext

Author:  SOT [ Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: No Post on Tuesday 6th.....

I understand the fire may have originated from a PO vehicle, but I'll make some enquiries

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/