| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://www.westlondonchat.com/ |
|
| Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=773 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
Part of the Portland estate (well, Bradenham Road) was closed today for filming. Some of the locals are claiming they saw Brad Pitt there. Can this be true? |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
No, I often get mistaken for him and I was nowhere near the place. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
Brian it WAS you! You don't have to be shy with us! |
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
someone told me some time ago that residents had been TOLD not to park their cars in the road and not to enter or leave their front doors on several days,he was not impressed |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
I wouldn't be either, no film crew would hold me hostage. If it was a period piece I'd stick something modern in my front window |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
I heard a rumour that he was going to be filming at Ruislip Lido too. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
I recall some years ago they were going to film an episode of some soap down Jolly's lane. They said it would be closed but after loads of objections they scuttled off somewhere else. |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
they used to do lots of filming round here, but the crew got too cocky telling people to move their cars etc, I was even asked to stop mowing my lawn once. Im afraid film crews think they are something special and have no repsect for residents. I once stopped an episode of Victor Meldrew being filmed cos I refused to move my car. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
They should have put you in the film as Meldrew's brother! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Brad Pitt filming in Hayes??? |
They did not like the competition. as one Victor Meldrew was enough, and settled for the one they had |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|