| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://www.westlondonchat.com/ |
|
| Hillingdon People Magazine https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1007 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hillingdon People Magazine |
I look forward to the delivery of Hillingdon People, what are your thoughts? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hillingdon People Magazine |
no further than at least its free |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hillingdon People Magazine |
I find it quite an interesting read, nicely presented and useful. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hillingdon People Magazine |
I find it an interesting read but I do get the impression it's a council propaganda publication. Some editions it seems to have Mr Puddifoot on nearly every page. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|