| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://www.westlondonchat.com/ |
|
| Hayes Literature Festival at Botwell Library https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1314 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:28 am ] | ||
| Post subject: | Hayes Literature Festival at Botwell Library | ||
I've received this email, which looks VERY interesting.... I am contacting you on behalf of Botwell Green Library, Hayes, Middlesex. In celebration of Hillingdon History Month we are hosting Hayes Literature Festival on Thursday 24th October. There will be a range of events between 10am and 4pm for a variety of ages. I've attached a flyer which you can print and hand in for a Starbucks drink for £1 on the day. If you have trouble printing please contact us or visit one of Hillingdon's libraries for a flyer. Attachment:
|
|||
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|