| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://www.westlondonchat.com/ |
|
| BBC Learning Zone wants help https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1222 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | BBC Learning Zone wants help |
THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON OUR HAYESNEWS YAHOOGROUP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope someone can help me. I'm working on an educational history series for schools about life in post warBritain for the BBC Learning Zone. They are short clips that teachers can play in classrooms. Each clips features a student as they explore a different theme starting out with some personal history. This clip will start with the story of a woman from Hayes and is looking at the changing role of women. I'd really like to speak with people about the history of Hayes and the surrounding areas, and also if there are any women who lived during this period who would be willing to talk to me about their experiences and life stories. If you could help I would be very grateful. I can be contacted atcelia@evanswoolfe.com or on 02087441012. Best wishes, Celia |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BBC Learning Zone wants help |
Oooerr! |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BBC Learning Zone wants help |
I'm going to suggest my muvver. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|