| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://www.westlondonchat.com/ |
|
| Painter available in Hayes area https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2057 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | danielperz10 [ Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Painter available in Hayes area |
Painter and Decorator in Hayes,Hillingdon,Uxbridge,Ealing,Wembley,Harrow and all surrounding areas. Whether its the redecorating one room or whole house You can count on honest and reliable painter Who provides high quality of work and great Customer service at affordable prices. I specialize in all aspects aspects of painting and Decorating including skimming,paint stripping, Varnishing etc. I undertake both interior and exterior works. I cover Uxbridge,Hayes,Hillingdon,Ealing areas As well as Central London. For free quotation please call on 07912575960 Or danielperz10@gmail.com to send a message. For more photos of my work find me on Yell.com / Daniel Painting & Decorating Daniel. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|