WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://www.westlondonchat.com/

shoes question for my new school dress code?
https://www.westlondonchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=680
Page 1 of 1

Author:  garrettyf1 [ Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  shoes question for my new school dress code?

what is the price difference I should expect when purchasing discount shoes online? I usually need to purchase several shoes on a annual basis for my self and my family thus meaning I could manage to save lots of money even is I save 10% of the price I buy the shoes for at the local store.

Author:  Pam [ Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shoes question for my new school dress code?

More shoe invaders! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  chris_guest [ Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shoes question for my new school dress code?

Ask a cobbler for advice

Author:  jim [ Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shoes question for my new school dress code?

Snob ;)

Author:  chris_guest [ Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: shoes question for my new school dress code?

jim wrote:
Snob ;)


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/