News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Sunshine wrote:
I went to Argos this morning Badminton Girl. Did you see me?


I hope not, I was looking particularly scruffy today - lol

What time were you there?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
The receipt has the time of 11.13 on it LOL

I was using crutches today


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Sunshine wrote:
The receipt has the time of 11.13 on it LOL


Ah I went to Morrison afterwards and that receipt said 10:58 so I guess I was earlier than you. Next time though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
Do you know each other?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Nope I know very few people in West Drayton.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
No wonder the fairground was looking empty at that time of day :lol:

I heard noise from it yesterday evening so somebody must have been there ........

There is a big notice up on the Uxbridge Road in Slough saying that a fair is going to be there soon (by the turning to Wexham Park Hospital) - I wonder if the one in Yiewsley is going to Slough next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Badminton Girl wrote:
Nope I know very few people in West Drayton.

even the folk who live in West Drayton dont know many! :) :)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Well we haven't managed to make it over for a nosey


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I never go to the fair when it's in Yiewsley either. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
A few more at the fair this evening as I drove past


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke