News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Posts: 2807
Oh, is there a fair on?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
Wake up Jon - it's been there for ages

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Sunshine wrote:
I went to Argos this morning Badminton Girl. Did you see me?

Badminton Girl wrote:
News on the fair front, looked pretty empty when I went to Argos,
she wouldnt have done if she was on the roundabouts ;) ;)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am
Posts: 464
Well there is a bit of action going on there now, as I drove passed, did I see you sunshine with your cast


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
Badminton Girl wrote:
Well there is a bit of action going on there now, as I drove passed, did I see you sunshine with your cast

nah they were just others at the fair. :o :o

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
jim wrote:
Badminton Girl wrote:
Well there is a bit of action going on there now, as I drove passed, did I see you sunshine with your cast

nah they were just others at the fair. :o :o


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love your quick witty replies Jim - you're amazing x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:43 am
Posts: 265
Badminton Girl wrote:
Jon wrote:
I wonder if that's because you've grown up, or whether it's because the fairs aren't what they used to be?


Image ImageImageImage

_________________
we're out


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke